Looking for LipSense Application Info? Scroll below!
What will it look like?
LipSense looks will vary in appearance from person to person since your skin tone, lip color and even eye colors can alter how it looks on you. Each color will also vary in the length of time that it lasts due to your own pH. Some colors may last up to 8-10 hours while others may be on for well past even 18 hours. Very rarely does it last under 8 hours, unless you have what I refer to as “Innie Lips googletest googletest!” Want more details on that? Simply email me or text me directly so I can help you better. Although it may not last as long as on other people, it will still last much longer than anything you have ever tried googletest. Look through the photo gallery to see how the looks will vary from person to person.
2) Shake LipSense bottle well. NEVER bang it, but shake well to prevent the tube from breaking or developing a weak area at the necl of the bottle.
3) Apply product in a thin & even layer going in ONE direction. Do NOT swipe back & forth as this will wipe it on and back off since it is a liquid. Think of water coloring.
4) Start n top lip, then move to the bottom lip. repeat this with a total of THREE layers.
5) Seal with the LipSense gloss of your choice.
6) IF you make a mistake, fear not. Simply use the Ooops Remover to clean your lip line to a perfect POUT!
*Remember, our Gloss and LipSense Colors work as a TEAM! One does not work without the other!*